Thursday, June 24, 2010

June 24th. Afternoon

Still waiting.  We saw a surgeon briefly this afternoon at 1:00.  He told us he would be right back.  That was three hours ago.  We remain frustrated.  We were told that his surgery might be tomorrow, but more than likely Monday.  That was the last information we received.  So, here we sit....not knowing if we are staying or being discharged for the weekend.  The highlight of our day has been unlimited access to the History channel and Discovery! 

We'll keep you posted. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello: Please ask for a health care advocate to assist you up there. That is what they are for and can help get answers faster. While my docs up there were great, the hospital administraiton could be a pain. I know your very peaceful people, but I found being respectfully demanding to get answers and keep things moving was sometimes what it took.

    Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you.

    Julene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Julene. Sometimes you have to demand things (in a polite manner which I know you would do) to get things rolling. I've learned this with my parents and their doctors etc. Hang in therem. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete