Thursday, May 28, 2009

Creeping...

Well, Marc's tumor marker continues to creep downward. It's not plummeting as it did in the first two treatments, but I guess that is to be expected. It's still moving in the right direction and was at 87 on Tuesday when he had his blood drawn. We just pray that it continues to move in a downward trend. We are thankful for more good news today!

As I mentioned in the past two posts, Marc's next CT scan is this coming Tuesday. This is weighing heavily on my mind. We are praying so hard that we will see with our own eyes the change in the tumor. As a wife, I am desperate to see that he is beating this thing. I would personally covet your prayers in the next few days regarding this test and for his healing. While we have been encouraged at each of his exams, both of us want to see the scan and have visual proof. I am hopeful, but fighting anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment