Sunday, November 21, 2010

The End

Thank you everyone for reading this blog for the last couple of years.  I can't tell you how grateful I am for all the prayers, support, and encouragement my family has found in this place.  I find it necessary at this time to post for the last time here.  This is Marc's place and I don't want to add to it any longer.  I hope that he was honored here and that you were able to gain a sense of the person he was and the God he served.  I hope that you were encouraged here, too.  I hope, constantly, that lives are changed because of Marc's life, faith, and death.  That is my prayer....

I have had many conversations with friends and family regarding this blog site.  I am so grateful for all of the positive feedback.  Thank you.  I have been given the challenge by several people close to me to continue writing.  I have wrestled long and hard with the idea and have prayed about it diligently for the last several weeks.  I have determined that I will continue, but not here.  I am going to move to another site.  The sole purpose of the new site will be to continue what was started here.   This site evolved into a place where folks could see Jesus at work -- his love, his kindness, his answers to prayer.  His work in my life and in the lives of my children is far from finished.  More than ever I see His goodness and I feel privileged to share it.  His work is not finished, so I guess mine isn't either!

If you would like to see how God continues to bless us, please join us here.  I'll look forward to seeing you there!

As always...with love and gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment